Tuesday 25 November 2014

Location analysis


Location analysis

The Location for the thriller scene is very important as it sets the scene and helps to being certain atmospheres for the shots. Thrillers are mainly set within the city and police stations as thriller sometimes consist of criminal activity's, but after I did my research of thriller films and locations were I watcher thriller films at the cinema, searched up different thrillers from 2000 and searched the internet and areas around me for thriller locations I realised streets and flats are very common. So my group decided to film locally round our area as it will be ideal for a thriller film.

The locations we decided are quit simple but effective because we believe it will add suspense in certain times and help to give little insights to what could happen next in the opening scene, so dark allyways will give negative signs to the audience and present a certain type of atmosphere for the character and the audience. We also picked the main characters room as it is an normal living space which has been altered to the type of character he is.







No comments:

Post a Comment