Saturday 18 April 2015

Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technology from the process of constructing this project? 

I learnt a lot about the process of creating an opening sequence and the technology behind it all. Throughout this media project I have been writing down all that I have learnt and experienced on my blog on the website Blogger, this has helped me to reflect every aspect of the project and how I have gained knowledge throughout. We had to use slideshare to upload work from powerpoint, using youtube was a good source for audiences feedback on what we could have done better and what we did well.
I used the Canon PowerShot SX520 HS Bridge Camera to shoot our opening sequence this camera was very useful for shots for the knifes and the match on action shots. I was able to get different shots from using the tripod for example when the main character picks up the knifes the tripod meant that the camera was steady so the shot was clear. All of these shots were only able through the high quality of the camera. My group had to practice with the final cut were we will be able to edit our piece so we used the preliminary task to gain knowledge about the software. I gained a lot of knowledge through this being able to add effects and make decisions on which shots to keep. Also we used garage band to create our music from scratch, we had no experience with this software but after creating the opening sequence I feel confident to use it again. All of these programs were on the Apple IMac so it was easy to control what we are creating. All of these technology's help me to create the media project and gave me knowledge I wouldn't have unless I did this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment