Tuesday 21 October 2014

Opening post


Opening Post

Hello, my name is Daniel and for the course of this academic year I will be making posts about my progress of media studies and how I have developed throughout this course.

I will me making many posts about my experiences of this course and what I learnt while doing it.
They will be many new skills I will have to develop while making the opening sequence like being able to shoot a film at a high quality, make my own music and edit the work we did which I believe will be quite challenging but fun.

There will be many challenges throughout the process of the filming and blog work that will have to be overcome but I will make sure that my work will be at the highest level possible for my capabilities.

Our theme for our short film is an opening sequence for a thriller film, so we will be filming the first two minutes of the film before it begins and introduce the film to the audience. So this area will be interesting to be exploring as thriller is hard to identify as it is mostly linked with another genre like action and horror 

No comments:

Post a Comment